Date :20 June 2016
Derma klinic is a pioneer in skin treatment, a very experienced medical skin expert is performing treatments in the city. The problem of skin wrinkles is an old one people have been trying to solve these problems, but the methods were very painful like applying oils, gels and then removing by other methods. Derma klininc has brought in laser treatments to work in this domain. Laser treatment does successful wrinkles. Laser skin treatment in Lucknow is available.
Blemishes, and scars produce problems, this can be solved by laser resurfacing surgery, here wrinkles and scars are removed by a pulse of light falling on the wrinkles and removing them layer by layer, thus providing a very clean area to look for. It is not a harmful surgery, it is very comfortable treatment. We provide the best laser skin treatment in Lucknow.
Wedding is all about preparation and it isn't just booking the reception, arranging flowers, selecting the food that requires attention. Every bride wants to look her most beautiful on her wedding day as equally every groom. The D-day is so important that one of my patients confessed to me-"I spent more money on skin care and cosmetics than I did on my wedding dress." All the preparation and running around leads to high levels of stress and that we all know can bring about bouts of acne, tanning and hyper pigmentation. Are you dreaming to get yourself ready for the occasion? Through few simple tips-learn how to put your best face forward on your wedding day.
- Visit a dermatologist in Lucknow if you have acne or dark spots on your body. Even if your skin breaks out the day before your wedding, something can be done to sort it out almost immediately. This is the place to address wrinkles, unwanted hair, skin tags, and tattoo removal.
- Regular skin care: If you don't have a regular skin-care routine, start 3-5 months before the wedding. This will give your skin time to adjust. Follow a basic cleansing, toning and moisturizing regime. Skin care doesn't have to be expensive or confusing.
- Exfoliate your skin to combat dryness and remove dead skin cells using skin care products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids. Apply a moisturizer that contains vitamins A and E after exfoliating to help improve the smoothness and freshness of the appearance of the skin on your face.
- Forget the so called "bridal facials". Get smart, get scientific, get with the 21st century - asks your dermatologist in Lucknow to start skin-peeling sessions or microdermabrasion (skin polishing) or even laser resurfacing (laser facials) for your face (depending on your budget). They are all painless and not at all time-consuming. Four to six sittings at 15-day intervals can give you an unbeatable glow on d-day. They improve skin color, texture and smoothen out patchy pigmentary irregularities. Smoother, even-toned skin ensures compliments and better light reflectivity of the skin ensures wonderful photographs!
- A glowing tan may make you look healthier... but it's terrible for your skin. Spending time in a tanning salon is no healthier than exposing your skin to the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays. So don't think short-term when it comes to skin care.
- Stop experimenting anything new as you never know what chemical will how what effect on your skin
- Stock up on SPF 25 products for both of you, and take care to cover every area of your skin that will be exposed to the sun. Apply at least 20-30 minutes before going out. That includes ears, lips, neck, hands, and arms. And don't wear SPF skin protection just on holiday; use it every day. Sun damage is cumulative. Avoid the sun's strongest rays, which shine between 10 am and 4 pm. Try using wide-brimmed hat when going out for shopping or use umbrella.
- Prevent dark circles from appearing under your eyes by getting as much sleep as possible and eating healthy in conjunction with your skin care beauty regimen for your wedding. Dark circles may also be related to stress and allergies, so it may also be worthwhile to use products that contain vitamins C and K to reduce the discoloration under your eyes. You can also use makeup concealer to cover it up.
- Foundation: On an everyday basis, a foundation with SPF is recommended, but on your wedding day, you should use a foundation that does not contain any sort of sunscreen ingredient. The ingredients that act as sunscreen will reflect the photographer's flash, making your face look brighter than the rest of your body. The reflection also washes out your features. During formal portraits, the photographer can "bounce" the light, which neutralizes the SPF brightness, but candid shots, photos during the ceremony, and the reception are usually not staged, and therefore it is best to eliminate SPF in your foundation altogether.
- Hair Reduction: This isn't just limited to Brides, we see a number of males keen to reduce unwanted body hair, an ever increasing number of bride and grooms are opting for permanent hair reduction. For Indian skin, Long Pulsed ND Yag laser is best suited. So, visit a dermatologist for hair free skin.
- Detox your skin: Stop eyeing sweets and festive goodies if you want flawless skin for your wedding. Drink two glasses of vegetable juice daily. Take plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables of different colors
- Supplements: Cheat a little on nature! Give your body a temporary boosts with a mega dose of skin nutrients - take an antioxidant capsule in the morning, an omega-3 supplement in the afternoon and watch your skin and hair become super-lustrous. Ask your dermatologist for a prescription for these supplements.
- Hair care: Start thinking about the overall health of your hair. You may start applying a deep conditioning treatment (available inexpensively at drugstores) once a week. If your hair is dry, consider changing to a moisturizing shampoo and/or shampooing less often. And stop diving headlong into that chlorinated water if you have light blonde hair.